The goals of this program are to provide and increase greater access to obstetric care at the primary level, to improve birth outcomes,nutrition status, and to promote healthy infants and children.
We provide a comprehensive pregnancy care package to poor pregnant women through a local partnership with local clinics, hospitals, health centers, and dispensaries at the early stage of their pregnancy. Services include:
· Prenatal care
· Referral for childbirth
· Prenatal vitamin and nutrition information
· Childbirth education class
· Breastfeeding support and education
· Financial assistance for a prescribed treatment
· Postnatal care
· Family planning education
· Support groups
Pregnant women who have at least three prenatal visits with an appropriate healthcare provider, attend our childbirth education class, and deliver their babies in hospital receive a special gift upon discharge.